Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: ordering new dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member samfan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How often are you not satisfied when you order a new doll from AG? A lot of people post that they find flaws with their dolls.
    I asking because I'm trying to decide whether or not to order Nellie online or from AGP. I want to use the free shipping code offered through the email. But when reading the email I found that you can't use it if you order from AGP. If I order online I'm guaranteed free shipping but risk getting a doll w/ flaws. If i order AGP I lose free shipping
    What would you suggest?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we've ordered all 17 of our dolls online and have never had a flaw in any of them [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I have never gotten to go to AGP so we get all of our dolls by ordering online. I have not had any problems with any of our dolls.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never had any major issues with any of my new dolls. One minor issue though is when I recieved Addy for my Birthday last year one of her legs was a little loose.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to mention that you would have to pay tax from AGP as well. So no free shipping and tax...I think I would risk a flaw and the inconvience of having to send her back for those savings!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Shanna
    p.s. when I had an issue with my Josefina's hair, they sent me a sticker so I didn't have to pay to send her back for an exchange, it's just inconvienent and disappointing but not costly.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say order online,you get to use the code!Plus no sales tax!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My family has ordered close to 15 dolls, direct from AG, and none of them have been anything less than perfect.

    Most are in fact Pre-Mattel, however. But we've never had a problem even with Mattel dolls.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We've ordered seven dolls directly from the company. We've had problems with two. Overall, I would prefer getting them directly from the company unless you speifically want a pre-Mattel doll like we did.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've ordered 14 of my 16 dolls straight from AG, and I've never had a single issue [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Four (forgot about Marisol) of my dolls I have ordered directly from AG. Did not have a problem with any of them. I am wondering if it was one of the AGOT dolls that had so many of the problems. But when you are making thousands of dolls, there must be a % that just have problems.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 16, 2005 12:16 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •